1. Any young man interested in playing Boys Basketball next year, please come and see Coach Fortenberry in Room 501 for paperwork.
2. Congratulations to Nahpsee Valle and RaeAnn Garza as the winners' of the full ride Ohlone Promise Scholarship! Nice job ladies and Logan's best wishes go with you.
1. The Logan Health Center presents, The Health Fair! Swing by Colt Court May 23rd during both lunches for 106.1 KMEL, games, bike tune-ups and ipad shuffle raffles all for free.
2. Logan Drama presents: 24th Annual Festival of One-act Plays. Six student directed shows, all presented with ASL interpretation. Saturday, May 18, 2:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m. in the Little Theater. Tickets are $5 and $7.
CLASS (Seniors, Juniors, Sophomores, Freshman)
1. SENIORS if you have not finished paying for grad night and still wish to go, see Ms. Walton ASAP for further details. Read More